HAYNES Electric holds the longest-running electrical contractor license in North Carolina (#3-U) and is a Duke Energy Home Energy Improvement Program preferred contractor. From home projects to custom-engineered industrial systems, we’ve got the know-how to get the job done right.
What We Do
If you’re having electrical problems with breakers, fuses, or you’re just worried about the electrical safety of your home, HAYNES Electric can help. We’ve served Western North Carolina for over 90 years and have a long track record of fully satisfied customers.
Remodeling is one of the best choices you can make for the comfort, functionality, and overall value of your home, but it involves a whole lot more than painting walls and choosing new kitchen cabinets. There’s also plenty of tricky electrical work that needs to be done in almost any remodel that should always be handled by professionals. Just because it works doesn’t mean it’s safe!
- Any type of electrical service and 24/7 repairs, including storm damage
- Whole-house surge protection
- Interior and outdoor ceiling fan and lighting installation
- Installation of conduits and appliance circuits
- Breakers and fuses
- Code compliance, energy efficiency, or home resale upgrades
- Home improvement projects involving electricity
- Room additions or bathroom, kitchen, or basement remodels
- New construction
Commercial & Industrial Services
We are equipped to handle electrical projects of any size and offer competitive pricing. Our extensive experience in the electrical field and our excellent customer service, combined with cutting-edge, environmentally friendly technology and the highest standards in safety, makes us the #1 choice for all your industrial, institutional and commercial electrical needs.
HAYNES Electric is an authorized Wonderware software reseller.
- Industrial, institutional, and commercial electrical contracting
- New electric installations
- PLC programming, discrete & analog controls, systems integration, & instrumentation
- Rockwell/Allen-Bradley programmable logic integration
- Lighting & wiring design, planning, & engineering
- Electrical equipment installation, relocation, & connection
- TVSS & lightning protection
- Datacenter wiring and UPS equipment installation
- Plant relighting
- Conveyor wiring
- Power quality analysis
- High-voltage electrical work
- Emergency generators & co-generation for load sharing or power backups
- Natural gas & diesel power backup units from 30 kilowatts to 5 megawatts
- Computer & phone network wiring including fiber optic cables
- Maintenance programs for meeting NFPA-70E & OSHA standards
- Preventative maintenance like yearly cleanings, switchgear thermal scans, & breaker testing
- Metering analysis, CAD & BIM services, & arc flash analysis
- Feeder capacity & power quality analysis
Electric Utility Services
Haynes serves Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina in both the public and private sector with installation and repairs of the following items: traffic signals including (drilled pier, inductive loops, underground trenching, and primary signal components including signal heads, wire, and cabinets/controllers), Intelligent Transportation Systems, roadway lighting (including LED conversions) and roadway signs. Other capabilities include fiber optic installations, directional boring, duct bank installations, traffic control including automatic flagging devices.
Sports and Outdoor Lighting Services
Whether your building a new ball field or need to replace lights at an existing stadium, the professional installers at HAYNES are ready to deliver a sports lighting system for any sport or program. We also install and maintain parking lot and area lighting systems including LED conversions.
We utilize cutting edge technology to build an outdoor lighting system that is customized to your needs and can have your system operating quickly and efficiently. HAYNES offers a cost-effective solution to your outdoor lighting needs.