MB HAYNES Corporation has more than 90 years of experience in meeting the needs of commercial, industrial, and institutional customers in the southeastern United States. Irrespective of how large or small the project, we guarantee it will receive the attention to detail it deserves. By working in conjunction with a wide range of in-house expertise, or by working with other alternative subcontractors, we offer a wide range of services to meet almost any need. We excel in design/build applications, and can coordinate a full turnkey project to meet your schedule and budget. At MB HAYNES, we offer general contracting, in-house mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC services for one-stop-shopping convenience and efficiency. Your technological security systems are also within our wheelhouse, as well as, solar and other energy efficiency products and services. We offer it all! One call is all you need to make.
Landmark Aviation is a great example of one of our turnkey projects. Our client had a very tight deadline for building and opening a Fixed Base Operation at Asheville Regional Airport.
There was no time for a conventional design and bid project. H&M Constructors, a division of MB HAYNES, did the general contracting. They rolled up their sleeves and made it happen! Partnering with a local, qualified architectural firm to form a design team, H&M took this project from concept to completion, in a very short time frame. HAYNES Electric Construction performed work during the project, streamlining the process. In fact, the actual construction of the building took a little less than five months.
MB HAYNES turnkey services involve the following:
• Site Survey
• On-site logistics and material sourcing
• End-to-end installations: head-end and outside plant
A turnkey project utilizes an integrated approach, which has several advantages, some of which are:
• In the design process, several disciplines are integrated and coordinated from the start, allowing efficient use of resources and time, as well as more flexibility.
• Contractor and client have the same priorities and focus.
• Utilization of synergy effects and optimization of logistics are enhanced, especially in administrative functions – for example, material storage and delivery, project team structure, and office facilities.
• Every aspect of the project is dealt with by a single point of contact and a single partner.
You dream of the project. We make it reality!
Call us Today!
24/7 Emergency Service!